Static Pass Box Manufacturer
Airomax Airborne LLP is a Leading Static Pass Box Manufacturer in India. Clean Room Passbox used in Pharmaceuticals to transfer material and helps to maintain class between to area. It is a between to different area. During material transfer, the pass box prevents air from flowing from one location to another. Simple boxes are placed between two areas in a static pass enclosure. It's also known as a passive pass box, and it keeps pollutants out of the sterile region.
The Pass box hinders the flow of air from one area to another during the transfer of material. Static pass box comprises of simple boxes mounted between two areas. It is also known as passive pass box and prevents the entrance of contaminants in the sterile area.
STATIC PASS BOX FEATURES
- Design acc. to GMP-Guideline easy to clean and to disinfect
- Doubled Skin Cabinet with Doors and Toughed Glass
- Cabinet Fabricated in SS 304/316 Static Pass Box
- SS 304 Hinges and Door Handle
- Electro Magnetic Interlocking System
- Pre-Installed White and UV Germicidal Light
- Feather Touch controller for Door/Light/Hour Meter for UV
- Sound Level Minimum 65db On Scale
- Power Supply Single Phase 220V 50 Hz
OPTIONAL FEATURE FOR STATIC PASS BOX
- Digital Pressure Gauge with Alarm Hour Meter
Static Pass Box Functioning
- It has two doors at its extreme.
- The doors are provided with a glass window so that the material kept for transfer can be seen.
- One door opens in the cleanroom and the other door opens in the other room.
- The doors are electrically interlocked type, hence only one door can be opened at a time.
- It prevents the direct flow of air from the cleanroom to the other room and vice-versa.
- It eliminates the opening of the cleanroom door for material transfer.
- It helps in achieving the objective of material transfer without compromising the cleanliness level of the cleanroom.
Special Features of Static Passbox
- Easy to clean
- Easy to integrate
- Advanced air tightness
- Sturdy Built
- UV light
Static Pass Box Applications
- Pharmaceutical industry
- Chemical research laboratories
- Electronic industry
- Food processing industry
- Semiconductor production