Dynamic Pass Box Manufacturer
A dynamic pass box is a cubicle box that has interconnected doors located on both sides. This prevents contamination of the monitored environment when the material is being transferred within. Airomax Airborne LLP, a leading pass box manufacturer, provides both static and dynamic pass boxes that are used in the pharmaceutical industry to move materials and retain class between areas.
A dynamic pass box functions similarly to a laminar flow unit. Clean air enters this pass box and also blocks the contaminants to enter. It has interlocked doors on both sides, which avoids contamination of the system area. The pass box machine has a re-circulated filtration system and is designed to GMP specifications.
Airomax Airborne LLP, as a dynamic pass box manufacturer, considers the necessity and manufactures a clean room pass box that aids in the prevention of pollutants in a cleanroom or other areas. A cubicle box fitted between two classified areas or material passing with HEPA filtered air can be specified as a dynamic pass box. There are interlocked doors on both sides of the dynamic box that keep the air from being polluted. When the button is pressed, the door opens and closes with the aid of the magnetic lock. A UV light in the dynamic pass box controls the closing and opening of doors. When the UV light is turned on, the door is closed; when it is turned off, the door is open.
DYNAMIC PASS BOX FEATURES
- Dynamic Pass Box Design acc. to GMP-Guideline easy to clean and to disinfect
- Doubled Skin Cabinet with Doors and Toughed Glass
- Cabinet Fabricated in SS 304/316 Structure
- Re-Circulated Filtration System
- Electro Magnetic Interlocking System
- HEPA filter H14 filter for supply air and exhaust air
- EU-6 Grade Pre-Filter With SS 304 Flange
- Air velocity: 0.45±0.05 mps (90±20FPM) Below Six Inch of Grill
- Magnehelic Differential pressure gauge
- Centrifugal type Air blower with Speed Variable
- Measuring system for pressure differential and volume flow or air velocity (If Required)
- Pre-Installed White and UV Germicidal Light
- Feather Touch controller for Blower/Light/Pressure Display
- DOP Port/Atmospheric Nozzles
- Sound Level Minimum 65db On Scale
- Power Supply Single Phase 220V 50 Hz
Dynamic Pass Box Functioning
- Digital Pressure Gauge with Alarm Hour Meter
OPTIONAL FEATURES OF DYNAMIC PASS BOX
- It is a rectangular compartment and it has two doors at its extreme.
- The doors have a glass viewing window so that the material kept for transfer can be seen.
- One door opens in the cleanroom and the other one opens in the other room.
- Both the doors are electrically interlocked type, hence it only allows one door to be opened at a time.
- It restricts the direct air flow between the cleanroom to the other room.
- It also reduces the need for opening the cleanroom door frequently for transferring the material.
- It helps in fulfilling the aim of transferring the material without compromising the level of cleanliness in the cleanroom.
- The Dynamic Pass Box is specially designed Pass Box, that is fitted with HEPA Filter.
- The Dynamic Pass Box acts as a pressure chamber and it only allows clean air to enter the clear room while maintaining the cleanliness level of a cleanroom.
Special Features of Dynamic Pass Box
- Easy to clean
- Easy to integrate
- Advanced air tightness
- Interlocking System
- Heavy duty body
- UV light
Dynamic Pass Box Applications
- Medical implant
- Medical devices
- Educational institution
- Vaccine manufacturers
- Pharmaceutical industry
- Electronic industry
- Food processing industry
- Chemical research laboratories
- Semiconductor production